To find out what the excess on your policy is you can either check your:
- Motor Insurance Schedule: This document will have been emailed to you or you can download it directly in your online account. Simply enter your email address and follow the link to sign in.
- Marshmallow Customer Account: Log into your online account by entering your email address and following the link. Once in your account, go to 'View policy' and then 'Your excess'
- If the driver of the vehicle at the time of an incident is aged 17-21 there is an additional £500 excess. If the driver of the vehicle at the time of an incident is aged 22-24 there is an additional £250 excess.
- If your claim is only for the replacement of your vehicle’s glass or windscreen that cannot be repaired your excess is £75.
- If your claim is only for the repair of your vehicle’s glass or windscreen then your excess is £25.
To find out more about excess, visit this article here.