To find out what the excess on your policy is you can either check your:
- Motor Insurance Schedule: You can download this document directly in your online account. Simply enter your email address and follow the link to sign in.
- Marshmallow Customer Account: Log into your online account by entering your email address and following the link. Once in your account, go to 'View policy' and then 'Your excess'
- If the driver of the vehicle at the time of an incident is aged 17-21 there is an additional £500 excess. If the driver of the vehicle at the time of an incident is aged 22-24 there is an additional £250 excess.
- If your claim is only for the replacement of your vehicle’s glass or windscreen that cannot be repaired, then your excess is £75.
- If your claim is only for the repair of your vehicle’s glass or windscreen then your excess is £25.
Please take a look at your Motor Insurance Schedule to confirm what the excess on your policy is!
To find out more about excess, please read our article 'What is excess?.