If you have a Marshmallow Essential or Lightest policy, you may be charged a £25 admin fee to make a change to your policy.
Any changes made to your policy will mean your premium will be re-calculated to take these changes into account. This can make the price of your policy go up or down.
You can make most changes straight from the Marshmallow app. From the app’s home screen:
- Tap your policy
- At the top of the screen, tap Update details
- The next screen will let you make changes to your policy.
You can also make changes to your policy through your web-based Marshmallow account.
To log into your account on our website, follow these steps:
- Go to your Marshmallow account.
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up with us
- Check your inbox for an email from Marshmallow, 'Sign into your Marshmallow account'
- Click on the link to sign into your account
- Done! Now you can view your policy details or make changes in your account.