- Log into your Marshmallow account. Don't worry if you've never logged in before, just enter your email address and we will send you a link to log in, easy!
- Select 'Edit Policy'
- Select 'Change your Car'
- Enter your new vehicle registration plate. Please check the make and model match the ones of your car.
- Select the date and time you'd like the change to be effective.
- You'll be presented with a premium change. It can be an increase or a decrease to your annual premium.
- If you're happy with your new price, click 'Pay now'. You'll be redirected to a secure payment page where you can pay using all major credit & debit cards.
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, you'll be sent a confirmation email containing your updated policy documents.
⬇️Want more information? Look below:⬇️
🚨Some things to remember:
- Watch out for typos
For example, 0 and O look similar, but we need the exact registration to insure the correct car!
- Please ensure the make and model in our system matches your vehicle.
- We will stop insuring your current car the moment we start insuring the new one.
If you'd like to have both cars insured with Marshmallow, feel free to get a new quote for your second car.
- We can only insure cars registered in the UK.
We might be able to insure cars imported from another country if it's been registered in the UK.
❔Still having troubles changing your vehicle?
Our friendly team are here to help Simply select 'Live Chat' in your customer account.