- Log into your Marshmallow account. Don't worry if you've never logged in before, just enter your email address or phone number (if you are using our app) and we will send you a link to log in, easy!
- Select 'Edit Policy'
- Select 'Change your Car'
- Enter your new vehicle registration plate. Please check the make and model match the ones of your car.
- Select the date and time you'd like the change to be effective.
- You'll be presented with a premium change. It can be an increase or a decrease to your annual premium.
- If you're happy with your new price, click 'Pay now'. You'll be redirected to a secure payment page where you can pay using all major credit & debit cards.
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, you'll be sent a confirmation email containing your updated policy documents.
⬇️Want more information? Look below:⬇️
🚨Some things to remember:
- Watch out for typos
For example, 0 and O look similar, but we need the exact registration to insure the correct car!
- Please ensure the make and model in our system matches your vehicle.
- We will stop insuring your current car the moment we start insuring the new one.
- We can only insure one car on a policy at a time. If you wish to insure a second vehicle, feel free to get a quote here.
- We can only insure cars registered in the UK.
- We might be able to insure cars imported from another country if it's been registered in the UK.
❔Still having troubles changing your vehicle?
Our friendly team are here to help Simply select 'Live Chat' in your customer account.