If you are a Marshmallow customer, you can view your policy details and make changes to your policy quickly and easily in your Marshmallow account, via our app or website.
To log in via our app:
- Download our app on your mobile device.
- When you open the app, you will be prompted to enter your phone number. Please enter the number you used to sign up.
- Once you have entered your phone number, you will be sent a 6 digit login code via text message. Simply enter this code in the space provided, and you’re good to go!
To log into your account via our website:
- Go to the Marshmallow account page
- Click the X in top right corner of the screen when you see ‘it’s better in the app’.
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up with us
- Check your inbox for an email from Marshmallow, 'Sign into your Marshmallow account'
- Click on the link to log into your account
- Done! Now you can view your policy details or make changes in your account.
Things to look out for when logging in via our website:
- The link is single use only
- The link expires after 1 hour
- Corporate WiFi or VPN can interfere with the process
- You will need to accept cookies to log in
- Requesting a new link invalidates all other links
- You cannot request a link and log in on separate devices. Both must be done on the same device
- Are you using a company/work email? This can cause problems with logging in. If this is the case, please speak to an agent via live chats to change your email to a personal one.
- Are you checking the correct inbox? Sometimes when you click ‘go to inbox’ it can direct you to your default inbox. If you have more than 1 email, it could be directing you to the wrong inbox.
- Make sure that you are trying to log in with the email you signed up with. Check for accidental ‘spaces’ too.
- You’ll need to accept cookies to be able to log in
More information about your Marshmallow Account
Do I need to create an account before I can log in?
We create an online account for every Marshmallow customer so don't need to create one yourself, just log in using the steps above!
Do I need a password to log in?
You don't need a password to log in to your account. We will send you an email or text (if using the app) to log in to your account so just check your inbox and click on the link. Easy!
What changes can I make in my Marshmallow account?
In your customer account, you can make these changes:
Change your car 🚗
Update your address 🏠
Add/ remove drivers 🙎♀️
Change your mobile number 📞
Cancel or expire your policy 🔴
Add private registration plate 🔢
Update mileage and car usage 💼
Please note: if you’re a Marshmallow Essential customer, you may be charged a £25 admin fee to make a change to your policy.
If you want to make a different change, log into your Marshmallow account and click 'Contact us'