You can now change your address directly from your Marshmallow account, simply log in to your account below:
In your Marshmallow account, you'll be able to select 'Update my address', then enter your new address details and the date & time of your move. We'll show you how the change will impact your annual premium before processing it.
Don't have an account? Click here to create one.
⬇️Want more information? Look below:⬇️
🌟 Why is it important to update my address?
We need to know if any of the details on your policy change. This is because your policy might be invalidated in the event of a claim if your address isn't up to date.
🌟 A step-by-step guide:
We know that moving house can be exciting yet stressful, so we've made it easier for you to update your policy directly in the Marshmallow portal 😊
- Login to your Marshmallow account.
- Select 'Update my address'
- Search for your new address by postcode
- Select the date and time you'd like the change to be effective. This should be the closest date possible to your moving date.
- You'll be presented with a premium change. It can stay the same, increase or a decrease to your annual premium.
- If you're happy with your new price, you can confirm and click 'Pay now'. You'll be redirected to a secure payment page where you can pay using all major credit & debit cards.
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, you'll be sent a confirmation email containing your updated policy documents.
In some cases, your account will re-direct you to our friendly Customer Service team. Don’t worry, we might simply process the change manually!
🌟 Will I pay any admin fees?
No, we won't charge any admin fees 😊
However, your premium will be re-calculated based on your new postcode information (each postcode is associated with a certain level of risk, based on its specific features).
That means your annual premium can stay the same, increase, or decrease when updating your address.
🌟 What information will you need to verify my new address?
We may need to verify your new UK address. To do so, you can provide one of the following documents, issued recently and clearly showing your name and address:
- Tenancy agreement
- Bank or Building Society statement (excluding online banks)
- A recent utility bill – gas, electricity, water, telephone (not mobile phone)
- Mortgage statement
- Council tax bill
🌟 Still having troubles changing your vehicle?
You can drop a message to our bot Marshall, who will forward you to the right place.
Simply follow the link below, and click "I have a question":
For any other changes, feel free to read our article here about updating details on your policy.