Often, your previous insurer will send you your NCD proof in standard email format (without a .pdf attachment). At Marshmallow, we require your document in .pdf format in order to validate it so we created this handy guide to help you convert your email into a .pdf file.
1. With the email open, find the ‘Print’ icon in the top right corner and click it.
2. On the ‘Destination’ dropdown, select ‘Save as PDF’
3. Hit the Save button and select a file destination that you can find later.
Outlook / Live (web)
1. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the email.
2. Click on the 'Print' option
3. Click 'Print' again
4. Select Save as PDF in the print menu and save in a safe place.
- Select the email, and then from the File menu, click on the Print option.
- Within the print menu, select PDF from the dropdown.
- Click Save as PDF and then select an appropriate name and location before uploading to this page.
iPhone Mail app
1. Select the email you want to save as a PDF and click the action button. (It is also used to reply to or forward emails).
2. Scroll down and tap Print to open the printer options.
3. Pinch open/zoom in on the thumbnail page where the first page of the email is shown.
4. A share button should have appeared in the top right hand corner of the screen.
5. Click Save to Files and choose where you want to save or share your PDF to.
1. Open the Email app on your Android. This usually looks like a letter or envelope icon in the Apps menu.
2. Find and tap the email you want to copy.
3. Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner. This will open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap Print on the drop-down menu.
5. Tap the downward facing arrow icon in the upper right corner. This will open a list of all your available printer options.
6. Select Save as PDF from the drop-down list. When this is selected you can save a PDF copy of the email message to your Android phone.
7. Tap the PDF button in the upper right corner. This will allow you to save a copy of the selected email. You can choose the folder you wish to save it into then click Done to finish.
You can use Gmail, Yahoo or another email app as most work in a similar way.
If you're still having issues, please contact us and we'll do our best to help you out.