Often, your previous insurer will send you your NCD proof in standard email format (without a .pdf attachment). At Marshmallow, we require your document in .pdf format in order to validate it so we created this handy guide to help you convert your email into a .pdf file.
1. With the email open, find the ‘Print’ icon in the top right corner and click it.
2. On the ‘Destination’ dropdown, select ‘Save as PDF’
3. Hit the Save button and select a file destination that you can find later.
Outlook / Live (web)
1. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the email.
2. Click on the 'Print' option
3. Click 'Print' again
4. Select Save as PDF in the print menu and save in a safe place.
- Select the email, and then from the File menu, click on the Print option.
- Within the print menu, select PDF from the dropdown.
- Click Save as PDF and then select an appropriate name and location before uploading to this page.
If you're still having issues, please contact us and we'll do our best to further assist you.