Logging into your account is usually easy, however sometimes you may experience some issues with the process. The tech team have provided us with some handy advice, for when you are experiencing problems with logging in:
- Make sure that you are trying to log in with the email you signed up with.
If you are trying to sign in with a different email address to the one attached to your policy, the system won't recognise you. Check for 'accidental spaces' too, as the system will not recognise you if you add spaces to the email. If you have changed or forgotten your email, please contact us from the Help page on our website.
- Are you checking the correct inbox?
After you click 'Go to inbox' on the sign in page, your browser will open the default inbox you already have open. Sometimes, this inbox may be a different email to the email address you signed up with. So make sure you are looking for the email to sign in in the right inbox!
- Check your spam/ junk folder
If you still haven't received your email after a couple of minutes, check your spam/junk folder in case the email to sign in is in there
- Allow 2 minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox
If you have entered the correct email address, sometimes there may just be a small delay for the email to appear in your inbox.
- Are you using a company/work email?
This can cause problems with logging in. If this is the case, please speak to an agent via live chats to change your email to a personal one.
- When requesting a new email link, make sure you wait for a new email to come through.
Clicking on an old link will invalidate all links!
- Are you requesting the link on 2 different devices?
You cannot request a link and click on the link on 2 different devices.
- The link expires after an hour.
- The link is single-use only.
- Are you on a corporate WiFi or VPN?
This may interfere with the log-in process.
- You'll need to accept cookies to be able to log in.
If you are still struggling to log in, please let us know and we can raise a ticket with the tech team who will be able to look into it further!