If you want to report a claim, it couldn’t be easier. Just call us and tell us what happened. Below is the list of different numbers available to call, should you need to make a claim.
General Claims Line (Open 24/7) - 020 39 661 495
This number is for new claims being made by policy holders, it is not a general contact or customer service number for Marshmallow.
Breakdown Assistance - 01737 334280
Windscreen Claim - 0800 032 3522
Motor Legal Claim - 0333 043 3787
Want more information? Look below:
What should I do if I’m involved in an accident?
No matter the details, if you’ve had a small bump or a large crash, call us on 020 39 661 495 and tell us what happened. When you call us we will deal with your claim as quickly, and as fairly as possible.
We've put together a short step-by-step guide to help you in the event of an accident :
- Stop and get to a safe area: Stop as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Call 999: If anybody has been injured call 999 to tell the police or the ambulance service.
- Take pictures and videos: If you have a mobile phone with you then take photographs or videos of the scene including the extent of damage caused to vehicles, property and people.
- Collect contact information: If possible, collect the details of any witnesses and people involved (Take note of the registration numbers).
- Ask the other person to call our claims line: We can assist the other person involved in the accident with their car repairs and provide them with a courtesy car if necessary.
- Never admit responsibility: Never admit that the accident was your fault as UK road law is complicated and it may be that it wasn't actually your fault.
If you do all of the above you will be safely out the way of danger and we will be on our way to sorting your your claim.
What happens after I make a claim?
If you'd like to learn more about how to react after a crash, feel free to read our article here!