Do I need a permanent address to take out a Marshmallow policy?

We require our customers to have a permanent residence in order to take out a policy with us. As a minimum, this must be a 6 month tenancy agreement.

What if I’ve just arrived in the UK?

If you’ve just arrived in the UK, we understand that you might not have a permanent residence yet. In this case, it’s perfectly fine to provide proof of your temporary address, and we’ll need your permanent proof of address once you’re settled.

Click here to see which document we accept as proof of your address.