We're sad you're thinking of leaving us, but if you want to cancel your policy just log in to your online account.
If you've never logged into your account, don't worry! Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://account.marshmallow.com/login
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up with us
- Check your inbox for an email from Marshmallow, 'Sign into your Marshmallow account'
- Click on the link to sign into your account
- Select 'Cancel my policy'
More information about cancelling your policy
- Do I have to pay a fee if I cancel my policy?
If you bought your policy less than 14 days ago you can cancel your policy for free! 👍
If you cancel after 14 days of buying your policy (not your policy start date), there will be a £50 cancellation fee.
- If I cancel my policy today, what time will my cover end?
If you cancel today, you will be covered with us until 23:59 tonight.
The Legal Stuff
It’s a legal requirement that any vehicle that requires road tax and is allowed to be used on public roads is also insured so if you do cancel your policy you must get insurance elsewhere.
Please also make sure your balance is cleared before your account is closed. We reserve the right to use a debt collection agency to collect any outstanding payments after this point.