If you’ve been a Marshmallow customer for at least a month, you can find your unique referral link inside your customer account. Simply enter your email address and we’ll send you a link to log in.
The link is unique to you and you will be able to share it with a friend who can then use it to purchase a policy from us (provided that we have not declined to cover them). If your friend has used your link to purchase a Marshmallow policy and meet the following criteria (subject to the terms specified here), we will send each of you and your friend £25 worth of gift vouchers for Amazon ("Amazon Vouchers"):
- your friend does not cancel or have their policy cancelled within 6 months after the policy starts (or anytime before the policy starts),
- your friend has not bought a policy with Marshmallow before,
- you (the referrer) have not earned more than £500 worth of Amazon Vouchers from this campaign within the last 12 months,
- you have an active policy with Marshmallow when you become eligible for the Amazon Vouchers,
- you and your friend are not owing us any money when we issue the reward, and
- your friend has not got a car insurance quote from a price aggregator such as Compare the Market before they used your referral link to generate any quote from Marshmallow.
Any referral reward will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the referral campaign stated here, which you and your friend must agree to in order to participate in the referral programme.
The rewards will be sent to the email addresses you and your friend have on your policies within 1 calendar month after all the above criteria are met. Marshmallow reserves the right, but not the obligation, to replace the Amazon Vouchers with items of similar value as the reward for your referral if we are not able to source them at the time when you become eligible for it because, for example, Amazon has stopped selling them (whether temporarily or permanently). By accepting Amazon Vouchers from us, you also agree to be bound by the terms of conditions set out by the party that issued the Amazon Vouchers.